At IconByDesign we understand that our customers have different needs when it comes to delivery of their items. Additionally, we realise that shipping can be a significant part of the overall price.
As such, we have committed to keeping our shipping costs low as compared to our competitors by partnering with specialist furniture logistics partners to get our products into your homes safely and quickly.
Our logistics partner will contact you to schedule a date for the White Glove delivery service of your order to your location. Please ensure that you are available to receive the delivery. An additional charge is made by the courier should the order need to be re-delivered.
Note that orders are delivered in a single shipment. If items in the order have differing Consignment Dates, the order will be despatched when the last item is ready for delivery. Please let us know if you would like your order despatched in multiple shipments - we will determine the revised shipping cost for you.
We deliver to the 48 Continental United States from our California warehouse (Long Beach). Our standard shipping, which includes delivery of our products in to your room of choice, is available at the following rates:
- Spend over $1,000: Free Shipping
- Spend under $1,000: Shipping $199
Note that we have allowed up to 10% of the order value for shipping. This ensures we can ship to cities across the USA. In the event that the actual shipping costs exceed this allowance, which may occur for rural locations, we will notify you of the additional shipping costs and request this payment.
For a limited time, as a launch promotion, White-glove service is included in the rates above.
White-glove service includes delivery to your room of choice, assembly, and carton removal. The cost of White-glove delivery varies depending on the size and cost of assembly of the product. Please select White-glove at checkout to see pricing.
A note on packaging material
All of your items are well protected by reinforced cardboard cartons and impact resistant packaging to ensure safety during transportation.
IconByDesign remains committed to sustainability, by design. As such all elements of packaging are recyclable through local resource recycling centres. Polystyrene can be recycled through selected recycling facilities. Check with your local centre before making the journey to dispose of the packaging materials.
If you have selected our White-glove service, the carton removal service includes the disposal of the packaging in a responsible manner.
Please dispose of your waste responsibly.
IconByDesign was founded on the principle that furniture is Designed For Life.
We understand how important it is that your home looks and feels just right.
That’s why we take extensive measures to ensure that you love your order:
- We professionally photograph each item displayed on our web store to ensure what you see is what you get.
- We use only top-grade materials and trusted craftsmen to ensure the quality and longevity of our pieces.
- We pride ourselves on our quality control team, who check each and every item before dispatch.
- Our customer service team is here to help; any queries you may have will be answered quickly and accurately.
- We can send you samples upon request for most items: simply email us at Care@IconByDesign.com and tell us what you need.
- The majority of our products are hand-crafted from solid Oak, and are sourced from sustainable American forests.
- As no two trees are alike, variation in grain, colour and finish will occur.
- These variations are acceptable throughout the cabinetmaking and carpentry industry.
- We cannot accept replacement or refund based on variation in grain, colour or finish.
- Customers interested in a perfectly consistent colour and graining should consider coloured lacquer cabinetry, or some of the synthetic materials offered by other companies, such as laminate, wood grain melamine or PVC.
- In addition to being constructed of natural materials, our products are hand finished.
- With that, minor imperfections may be present.
- These are considered normal and expected for hand finished, solid timber furniture, and as such are not grounds for refund or replacement.
Underside/Rear of Products
- Our craftsmen focus their attention on the most important parts of your furniture, which are the areas that are visible during the normal use of the item.
- The undersides of tables and chairs, and the rear panels of media units, desks and sideboards, etc., are not finished to the same standard as the rest of the product.
- By choosing to concentrate on the most visible areas, we are able to offer beautiful furniture at unbeatable prices.
What if I change my mind about a purchase?
- Contact us before ordering so we can address any questions or concerns you may have.
- We can provide material samples where possible, as well as any additional specifications or information.
- If you have received delivery of your order, only unopened items can be returned for a change of mind refund, less applicable shipping costs and cancellation fees within 14 days of delivery.
- Reimbursement for returned, unopened items as a change of mind will be processed within one week of our warehouse receiving the returned items.
- Items that have been opened cannot be returned because of a change of mind.
What if I wish to cancel an order for pre-ordered items?
- Typically, we do not allow cancellations of pre-ordered items.
- In rare cases where an exception to this policy is made, cancellations will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee, based on the total sale price of the items being cancelled.
What if I received an item that is damaged, or not what I ordered?
- Contact our customer service team with photos of the item so we can fix the problem as quickly as possible.
- IconByDesign will cover any costs incurred.
- If an item is damaged in transit we will replace the item but cannot offer a full order cancellation for a refund.